Photography Contest – 2019
Fourth of July Photo Contest
- The contest is open to all Bristol residents with the exception of 4th of July Committee members and professional photographers.
- Each entry must be an unmounted 8” x 10” print.
- Each entry must have your name, address, telephone number, title and category on an index card or entry label taped to the back of the photo. Also add as much information as possible regarding how the photo was created (Camera, lens or software used).
- Entries must be taken either conventionally or digitally and printed on photo paper.
- Photographs may be black & white, sepia or color.
- Each contestant may enter a maximum of 1 photograph in each of the 6 categories.
- Photographs need not relate to the 4th of July.
- Entries must be dropped off at Rogers Free Library by 8 PM, Monday, May 13, 2018.
- Failure to comply with above 8 items will result in disqualification
- The contest will be judged by professional photographers.
- At the discretion of the judges an entry may be moved to an alternate category.
- Winners will be notified by telephone no later than Saturday, May 25, 2019.
- Ribbons will be awarded for First, Second and Third place in each category. One Best of Show ribbon will also be awarded.
- The winning photographs will be displayed at Rogers Free Library from June 2019 through Mid – August 2019. Selected non-winning entries will also be displayed.
- Winning entries will become the property of the Bristol Fourth of July Committee.
- Non-winning entries may be picked up at Rogers Free Library between August 21, 2018 and September 5, 2018.
- Please contact Frank Fales at 253-5486 with any questions.
Bristol (i.e. landmarks, architecture, artifacts, nautical)
Creative (i.e. black & white, sepia, colorized, etc.)
ATTACH AN ENTRY LABEL OR INDEX CARD ON THE BACK OF EACH ENTRY .
TELEPHONE NUMBER:______________________EMAIL ADDRESS:_______________________________
CAMERA/LENS/SOFTWARE USED:________________________________________ __________________
Photo Contest Committee
Chairman – Frank Fales
For all inquires regarding the Photo Contest, please call 401.253.5486.