Souvenir Committee – 2nd Annual T-Shirt Contest
2nd Annual Fourth of July Commemorative T-Shirt Contest!
- Must be a Bristol resident.
- Must be 18 years or older to participate.
- There is a limit of one entry per person.
- Participant must submit ORIGINAL design on the attached entry form or copy thereof.
- Entries will not be accepted after December 14, 2015.
- Entries must be sent to:
Bristol Fourth of July Committee
Attn: Souvenir T-Shirt Contest
P.O. Box 561
Bristol, RI 02809
Or bring to 136 Express Printing, 380 Metacom Avenue or Rogers Free Library.
- Entries will be judged by members of the Bristol 4th of July Souvenir Subcommittee.
- Design must be submitted on the official entry form available at Rogers Free Library, 136 Express Printing, or the Bristol Town Hall.
- All graphics should be designed for a single-sided, centered (horizontal or vertical) screen-print for placement on the T-shirt.
- Design MUST be a patriotic theme.
- Design colors may ONLY include red, white, blue and black.
- Computer generated art will NOT be accepted.
- Entrants must acknowledge that each entry design is: wholly ORIGINAL; does not include or incorporate any material that would require the consent of any third party; does not violate any copyright trademark, publicity right, privacy right or any other right of any third party. The Fourth of July Committee shall have the right to edit, scan, duplicate or alter the entry design for any purpose which it deems necessary or desirable, without the need for any further permission.
- Submissions including offensive language, imagery or themes will be excluded from competition.
- Design will become the sole property of the Bristol 4th of July Committee.
- The Bristol 4th of July Committee reserves the right to cancel the contest due to insufficient entries.